Friday, February 5, 2010

Finally, The Carrot Cake Recipe!



I have been on the hunt for the best Carrot Cake recipe as I like, n I've tried several to examine the taste, moisture, and flavor. Finally, I am glad that I found it. I made it for my friend "UK Spirit" who was dieing to get the recipe!! hahaa .. That's why I decided to post it here "6ab3an ba3ad ma sawat f'6e7ah fel bbm :p" to share it with her specially n friends & visitors in general.

I hope she will take the effort to bake it (",) ..

Flavorful Carrot Cake:

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinamon
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 2 2/3 cups shredded carrots
  • 3/4 cup applesauce
  • 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
  • 1 cup flaked coconut
  • Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
  • In a large bowl, mix sugar, oil, and eggs. Beat in flour mixture. Stir in shredded carrots, applesauce, chopped nuts and flaked coconut. Pour into prepared pan.
  • Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment